Wages at Oasis Dental Query?????

12 years 10 months ago #1421 by Assessor
Hi I have anumber for a very good agency based in Bury you can contact her and ask her.07715137533.

Thats very low pay. I was on that pay about 5 yrs ago with an NHS practice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #1401 by fifi
I'm not sure, I think the more post qualifications you have the more you get paid rather than how much experience you have.

For example, if you have Implant experience, Radiography, OHE, Sedations, Orthodontics etc you would get paid more as you could work in more practices!

An agency nurse on here may be able to tell you more.

12 years 11 months ago #1400 by oscar
thsnks for that....thought it was a little iffy...... all newly qualified or trainees would be flocking to oasis dental practices if they got paid 300.00 per week.

Fifi (or anyone else out there).... do you know anything about agency dental nurses. is it a flat rate of pay across the board no matter how long you have been qualified, or do nurses with more experience get paid more..... cheers guys.

12 years 11 months ago #1399 by fifi
Oasis pays around £6.50 p/h for a qualified nurse.

My source: My mother is a former practice manager with them.

12 years 11 months ago #1398 by oscar
hi guys...anyone work for Oasis..... only reason i am asking is that we have had an application for a position at the dental practice I work for. From a dental nurse who has had 2 yrs exerience but not yet fully qualifed..... passed her written exam but not her portfolio for the NVQ level 3, she is nearly 19 yrs old. She has told us she is on £1200 per month (£300) per month. We have yet to see a wage slip....... wondered if anyone could tell me if this sounds right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx
:S

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New