The aim of this course is to allow those with a Level 2 Certificate in Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) to further develop their knowledge and skills as an IPC Lead including CQC inspections, leadership and team training. Course Brochure
This course is an opportunity for you to further develop and maintain your skills and gain enhanced CPD as an IPC lead. Please note, it is not a CQC requirement that you are trained at Level 3 and the DNN Level 2 IPC Lead Certificate meets the required training as specified by the Code of Practice Health and Social Care Act 2008.
You must have already completed the DNN Level 2 IPC Lead Certificate.
- Leadership and Management in Dentistry
- Introduction to CQC and Your Role as IPC Lead in Inspections
- Reflective Learning and Identifying Training Needs in Practice
- Team Training Skills
- Setting Up a Compliant CSU
- RIDDOR and COSHH Requirements
- Management of Epidemics and Pandemics