DNN is excited to introduce a brand new six-week certificate course in dental reception. The course is suitable for all members of the dental team and is aimed at receptionists, managers and nurses who have had no formal receptionist training. The course consists of online recorded tutorials, online quizzes and access to live online classrooms (webinars), giving you an opportunity to speak directly to the tutor and ask questions. The course requires a commitment of between one and two hours each week for six weeks. Learning modules are released on a weekly basis. Course Brochure
What will you learn?
- Customer Service – The Ultimate Patient Experience
- Communication – How Effective Communication Results in Business Success
- Marketing – The Forgotten Role of the Front Line Team
- Meeting CQC Requirements – What You Need to Know on the Front Line
- Information Governance – Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Complaints Handling
Access learning modules online at a time that suits you.
- A good internet connection is required.
- Access to recorded video tutorials.
- Access to live online classrooms (webinars/teleclasses) held after work hours.
- Tutor support Monday- Friday.
- You will have access to the modules for a maximum of three months.
- You will be required to complete an online quiz for each tutorial.