100% PASS RATE
This course includes the NEBDN Level 4 accredited Oral Health Education course, the DNN Plaque Indices Course and the DNN Fluoride Varnish Application Course. This course is suited to registered dental nurses who desire to become qualified oral health educators. The course is an excellent stepping stone towards retraining to become a hygienist. The course is comprised of online learning modules, a record of competence (which must be completed in clinic under supervision), and an online exam held in March and September each year.
Who Should Apply?
You should only apply for this course if you are employed, qualified, registered, indemnified and:
- Are able to meet the NEBDN record of competence requirements - View here;
- Have access to one or more committed mentors/supervisors;
- Have the self-discipline required to complete the course;
- Have access to a computer and the internet;
- Feel you are motivated enough to complete the course;
You should only apply for this course if you are employed, qualified, registered, indemnified and are able to meet the NEBDN record of competence requirements - View here.
Exam Centres: Final exams are now permanently online
Next available exam dates:
- 6 September 2024
Exams are held in March and September of each year.