Registered dental nurses are not required to complete non-verifiable CPD. We have kept this page open for nurses who are restoring their registration and are required to complete non-verifiable CPD. Please contact the GDC before restoring your registration to find out what your CPD requirements are.
Click here for information on restoring your registration.
If you need free verifiable CPD, please click here.
For our GDC restoration CPD bundle, please click here.
The links below will give you access to a wide variety of articles to count towards your non-verifiable CPD log.
Articles are regularly added to the site. Logging your CPD is easy. Simply record the date, the activity and the number of hours. One hour of reading is equivalent to one non-verifiable CPD.
GDC Standards (Highly recommended reading)
- BDA News
- Child Protection - Safeguarding
- Child Smile - Oral Health
- Colgate Resources for Professionals
- Complaints Handling
- Dental Health Foundation
- Delivering Better Oral Health Toolkit (Highly recommended reading)
- Dentistry News
- Ebola Guidance for Dental Care Teams
- Employment Law
- Equality Act
- Health & Safety at work
- HTM 0105
- IRMER 2000
- IRR 99
- Mental Capacity Act
- Nice - Oral Health Promotion
- Nice - Smoking Cessation
- NHS England
- NHS Pilot Scheme
- NRPB x-ray guidance notes
- Oral Cancer - Mouth Cancer Foundation
- Oral Health Toolkit
- Resus Guidelines - Medical Emergencies
- Safeguarding for Dental Teams
- Social Care Act