Distance Learning Courses
Distance Learning Courses: Terms and Conditions
(Updated 13/03/23. Our terms now include Grace Periods.)
1) The course, course material and resources are available from the start date specified in the course information once enrolment and payment have been processed. All course due dates and end dates are specified in the course information. After the course end date, access to information and resources for the course will no longer be available.
2) To extend your access to the courses, the following are available:
a) Grace Periods and Extenuating Circumstances:
We give a maximum free grace period of one month for the following courses: Level 2 Patient Care Coordination, Level 2 IPC Lead, Level 3 IPC Lead, Level 3 Dental Nurse Lead, Impression-Taking, Fluoride Varnish Application, Plaque Indices, Oral Health Promotion.
We give a maximum free grace period of one week for the following courses: Dental Reception, Dental Management.
Please note that NEBDN courses have separate terms and conditions.
Extenuating circumstances could include:
- Physical sickness where time has been taken off work;
- Mental health conditions where time has been taken off work;
- Other reasons which necessitate time off work.
b) Extension Fees
If you do not have an extenuating circumstances and have already used up your grace period allowance (see above), the following fees apply:
A one (1)-month extension:
The extension start date starts from the date of the course expiry.
|Level 2 Patient Care Coordination||APPLY|
|Level 2 IPC Lead||APPLY|
|Level 3 IPC Lead||APPLY|
|Level 3 Dental Nurse Lead||APPLY|
|Fluoride Varnish Application||APPLY|
|Certificate in Dental Practice Management||APPLY|
A three (3)-month subscription extension:
3) If you wish to unenrol for any reason, the following policies apply at the discretion of Dental Nurse Network:
a) Over 30 days before the course start date, a full refund of all fees will be granted.
b) 15–29 days before the course start date, a refund will be granted amounting to half the course fees paid.
c) 14 days or less before the course start date, no refund of any fees will be granted.