Calling All Dental Nurses! Digital Voices Needed!

13 years 7 months ago #843 by Vms118
I'm pretty sure it's finished now but thanks for the thought/offer! He didn't win - darn it, could've gotten in on those free tickets lol

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #837 by KLKennedy
When does the competition end? Will do it anyway!!

Kirsty

13 years 8 months ago #815 by Vms118
Hey all,

I am going on holiday this week to Bestival. They are running a competition for best fancy dress to win a life time supply of tickets and a friend I am going with has entered. he has got through to the competition on the facebook page at

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6342969&i...275134&ref=fbx_album

I may be asking loads so i'm sorry if you think so :blush: but if any one has a facebook account and a spare 30 seconds I would really appreciate it if you could copy the link into your browser - Like the photo of him (it's the one with the sword/armour and he is kinda kneeling down about half way down the page) and also comment on the picture, something really general and short would be great!

The winner is chosen on the most comments and Like buttons hit. But for obious reasons please don't mention you were asked to do this via this forum otherwise they might get funny about it :(

Thanks for reading this post anyway and thanks even more if you help out by posting on it. Good Karma to any who help out :)

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New