Searching Orthopedic Shoes for Father

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #8770 by kristibarra
Hey kelly i'm also suffering from this type of problem last some days. Recently i found some orthopedic diabetic walking shoes from orthofeet web site which is recommended by my doctor which are really effective in recovery the pain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #8603 by Kelly_Wcampbell
I know its off topic here but I just posted to ask for help if you guys have any knowledge about this. One of my friend told me to do online search and found store like orthofeet.com that he suggested me. I am doing my search and also open for suggestions.
Thanks

6 years 1 month ago #8602 by Kelly_Wcampbell
My father is a diabetic patient and his doctor suggested him to exercise daily specially jogging in park or any good relaxing environment. Recently my father diagnosed with plantar fasciitis problem and simple running shoes is creating pain while jogging. We asked for doctor, he recommended to buy orthopedic shoes for plantar fasciitis that have specially created for diabetic patients that have orthotic insoles with good cushioning support.

I am looking for suggestions from where I can buy this type shoes or which one is good for him.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New