Please help! Trainee Dental Nurse

6 years 6 months ago #8444 by Loulay
Hi i feel the same I'm totally useless when it comes to the coursework side of it. X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #8443 by Loulay
Hi could anyone help me with writing my essay on whitening in unit 200 please

6 years 7 months ago #8423 by EmilyM1066
Thank you so much for your help, the way my course works is that we only see our tutor every few weeks as its all online based. Im using the Carole Holins Level 3 dental nursing book thats sort of helping me really, i just feel as if i have missed something from revision but when i go over it i feel as if i havent! X

6 years 8 months ago #8383 by axoxoxo
Hi i sat the city and guilds exam in 2015. My tutor at college used to have print out copies of everything that she had taught us that day. You should ask your tutor if she can do that for you. I also used to highlight with a marker pen things that i would struggle to remember. I used to spend 1-2 hours weekly completing my coursework - or if i knew i was busy all week after work i would take my coursework/revision into work and do it on my dinner break and ask the other nurses for help. Up until about 3 months before my final exam i concentrated on revising and leaving coursework as a second priority. I passed my dental nurse exam and still had over a months coursework to catch up on - thankfully my tutor just extended my coursework deadline for me. I also used to get my Mum to quiz me on previous dental nurse exams. I struggled for two years with my coursework and i would usually stay behind after everyone in the class had left so i could get a 1-1 with my tutor if i wasnt sure on anything. Hope this helps :) x

6 years 8 months ago #8379 by SmilingDCP
I did my training with NEBDN, so not sure how similar the exams are. The Levisons book was my bible during training and also the Q&A for Dental nurses really helped me test my knowledge. I literally went topic by topic. Reading then making notes, reading my notes, then testing myself. You'll find that the practical component is helpful too. :)

6 years 8 months ago #8372 by EmilyM1066
Hi everyone! I would really appreciate if people could possibly get back to me. So im a trainee dental nurse im doing my level 3 dental nursing with city&guilds, i love the practical side but im not sucessful in the coursework side!:(

Im really struggling with revision for my exams. Does anyone have any tips that could possibly help me with revision?

Please , thanks for reading x

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New