FREE HEP B ? DOES YOUR EMPLOYER ALWAYS HAVE TO PAY

7 years 7 months ago #7933 by jmoss
I think it depends on the area you are in as we had to pay for our trainee nurses jabs even from occupational health. However, the employer paid for it. But if they leave within a certain amount of time then they have to pay the employer back (It is in their contract)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #7929 by Teesey
Hi there

yes your employer should be booking you into your local occupational health office for your hep B to be done, you also need to know that you shouldn't be working in surgery with dirty instruments etc until you have your full hep B vaccinations done!

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #7902 by ttaylor
There shouldn't be a charge for any vaccinations through your local occupational health- your employer may need to email them your details for them to apply for the funding

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #7901 by karolinka29
HELLO

I am about to start as trainee dental nurse, but my employer doesn't pay for my hep b as they apparently don't pay

is this always correct, please?

or he doesn't have to pay for it ? as I will be earning money maybe he thinks I can pay for it ?!

Has anyone been in the same situation? Everyone say

I am really confused?

I am scared to ask why he doesn't pay she just said they don't sorry , they are paying for my course tho so maybe that why they don't?

can anyone relate please?

cheers Kay xxx

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New