Starting something new

8 years 1 month ago #7200 by SmilingDCP
Hello,

Have a look at this link

nebdn.org/sites/default/files/Website%20...0List%20February.pdf

Its a list of approved course providers. If you are looking earn and train, then Harriet Ellis or Tempdent could be suitable as they are recruitment agencies and may be able to find you a placement as well as temp work eventually depending on the hours you wish to work.

You can always contact the NEBDN to see if they can suggest a suitable course provider based on what you need.

You do need to have a trainee position in order to complete the portfolio, so the sooner you secure a placement, the better.

Good Luck!

X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #7177 by STaylor94
Hi there,

Most dental nurses start out by becoming a trainee dental nurse. To do this you will need to find a local dental practice to you that has a position for a trainee. Here you will be able to train on the job and then once you're sure you like it and enjoy it you can then look to do the course which will lead you to becoming qualified. This is usually after work once a week for a few hours.

I hope this has helped :)

Have a look on job sites and hand your CV's into any dentists near you.

Stephanie x x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Figueiredo, kirsty.roskorla

8 years 1 month ago #7176 by kirsty.roskorla
Hi all,

This may not be the right place to ask, but I'm going round in circles on Google!

I've decided to have a change in career and want to train as a dental nurse. Everything I look at offers different courses that you can buy, but don't want to waste money on something of no use. Ideally I want to be able to work as I train, but literally have no idea!! I was wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction?

TIA ☺

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New