Introductions

13 years 10 months ago #545 by dentist
Hi Sue, I got ur email, Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #539 by Tazzwolf
Hi Carla i have e-mailed u my C.V 2day so hopefully u should recive that soon, if u dont just post me a message here and i'll try again thanx.

13 years 10 months ago #538 by Tazzwolf
;) Hi every1 my name is Susan and i just registred to this site 2day. I have been a dental nurse for approx 13 years in the Manchester area. Unfortunatly i am out of work atm so i registered to this site to see if it would be any more helpfull than the agencies i am registered with.

Once I get bk into working I would like to go and do my sedation qualification at Manchester Dental Hospital. Anyway just thought I would say hello and introduce myself, look forward to speaking to some of you soon, every1 have a good day bb for now. :P :P

13 years 10 months ago #536 by wends
;) Hey everyone,

Im wends and i joined this site today. Im a qualified nurse living on the Isle Of Man.

Here on the Island we have slightly different NHS charges than the mainland, but we share the same terrible pay lol

13 years 11 months ago #483 by sofiameds08
suction_monkey I love the sense of humor in your name. Nice to meeting you :)

14 years 1 week ago #270 by Pickle
Hi Charlotte, welcome to the site. My name's Paula and I've been nursing for around 9 years now. I've only joined a couple of days ago but so far I've found it pretty informative with some funny stories from nurses thrown in for good measure! I live in London but I also used to work in Poole but not at a surgery, it was retail. I had enough of working every weekend so I applied to be a dental nurse in Blandford and the rest is history!

14 years 1 week ago #263 by suction_monkey
Hello I'm new to the site just thought I would introduce myself and see who you all are. My name is Charlotte I will have been dental nursing for 11 years this year, I have the radiography qualification and would like to do more. At the moment I am only part time as I am a single parent and have 4 children at home. Some days I love my job other not so much lol. Oh and I work in a mostly private practice in sunny Poole, Dorset.

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New