Genix dental care

12 years 1 month ago #2103 by ginaclewes
i work at genix health care in cirencester and it is a very good practice untill you know the staff and have been their yourself do not take what people say as a pinch of salt . there is loads across the country giving people like myself the opportunity to train to become a good nurse they are by far the best recommended dental practice i have worked for and been too. come along and try us out first as i think it will go far as already have a number of practices and over 1000 nhs patients . Try us out as we have been recommended by alot of people and your are the only person i have known to give negative feedback

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #1915 by Janetbj
Hi
There is currently a news item doing the rounds that the dental corporate Genix Healthcare Limited is setting up a scheme to recruit over a 100 trainee dental nurses at various locations throughout England. The Genix Healthcare Apprenticeship Programme is being run in partnership with City Training Services.
I know that this doesn't answer your questions but I thought that might be of interest.

12 years 4 months ago #1914 by jodash
Yes if anybody out there knows about this company i would love to hear too.....Ive just been for a interview with them but cant find any feedback about them ie: how they treat their staff etc ....

12 years 5 months ago #1886 by ksist
Hi all, does anyone have any experience with genix dental care? A previous dentist I worked with didn't highly rate them but wanted a dental nurse's perspective. Many thanks.

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New