Dental Nurse Assessor

13 years 2 weeks ago #1388 by Assessor
Buy yourself a NVQ Assessor hand book as I found mine to be very useful They can be purchased from Either Amazon or ebay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #1368 by Assessor
Hi Im an ex NVQ assessor. I used to train the students and deliver the underpinning knowledge as I also have my Cert/Ed. I had to make sure that the students kept up with the standards etc. Also they got appropiate training with in the practcies.

13 years 1 month ago #1332 by LonelyAngel
It's different with each college/training centre hence the ambiguity when searching for a defining job role. I'm a RDN and NVQ Assessor and my job role is to 'deliver the course to meet City And Guilds requirements' read that how you will. :dry:

Basically I ensure that my candidate meets all criteria laid out in the C&G standards via observation and action plans.

Some colleges will expect you to deliver training - colleges don't call it teaching anymore, but you may be expected to complete a course in delivery :)

Hope this helps x

13 years 2 months ago #1261 by lindsey1979
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the exact job description of a dental nurse assessor for NVQ's as I seem to get different information when I search online. Do you have to teach the student or is this a verifier / trainers job. Therfore the assessor would just assess the student within the workplace.

Thanks

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New