Implant nursing

12 years 11 months ago #1433 by Vms118
How'd you get on with this Shazza?

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #1428 by Toots
You could ask your dentist if there is an equivalent implant course to compliment the one he/she is doing so that you will be up to speed when treatments commence

13 years 2 days ago #1407 by fifi
Vms118 wrote:

Once the GDP has decided which implant sytem/brand he is going to use for placements, contact the company themself. Any decent company runs training for their own sytems. This way you get general implant training and training specific to maintaing their surgical/prosthetic kits. Invaluable.

I second this - this is definately your best bet to start out then go on to the more complicated and in depth courses! Implants are LOADS of fun - I loved it. Good luck! :) x

13 years 2 days ago #1406 by Vms118
Once the GDP has decided which implant sytem/brand he is going to use for placements, contact the company themself. Any decent company runs training for their own sytems. This way you get general implant training and training specific to maintaing their surgical/prosthetic kits. Invaluable.

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 2 months ago #1282 by shazza
Thanks Piggy I'll get onto that. X

13 years 2 months ago #1281 by Piggy
Try contacting Dentale based in Shrewbury, they are an implant training centre for dentists but looking to start a course for nurses soon. Hope this helps x

13 years 4 months ago #1175 by shazza
Hi ladies,
Th dentist I work with has started a 3 year long course to do implants. Anyone know of any good course for DN's in the Chester area? I arleady have a basic knowledge, just want some more in depth training now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. X

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New