NEBDN cerificate in oral health education

13 years 3 months ago #1196 by flipflop
oops soz already asked u that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #1195 by flipflop
small world eh, i work in northampton at the duston dental practice. where do u work?

13 years 3 months ago #1187 by haighs
very small world ol. I actually working in huntingdon at the moment.

13 years 3 months ago #1186 by flipflop
yes i work in duston, northampton. where do you work, small world eh?

13 years 4 months ago #1174 by haighs
My gosh did you say you live in Northamptonshire, if so, so do I how strange where about do you work then what a small world

13 years 4 months ago #1173 by flipflop
Thanks, i,ve been waiting a long time to do this course as there is never anything available in northamptonshire. Having the chance to do the BDA course is great. Yeah i,m sure the case studies wont be that bad, i love the practical side but dislike the aims, objectives, evaluation bit on the log sheets, its all coming together though. I,m planning to do my display at my daughters primary school so that should be fun! Its great that dental nurses get the recognition that they deserve now and that we can further our careers. Its a bit different to when i started out 22 yrs ago as we were not often respected by the dentist. How things have changed (thank god!) Enjoy your new role as an OHE, i,d love to hear how you got on in your exam. May catch up with you again. bye

13 years 4 months ago #1172 by haighs
I have all my coursework done so thats a relief, The case studies aren't actually that bad. Good luck to yourself also.

13 years 4 months ago #1171 by flipflop
Hi, great to hear from someone else who is doing the course. I am also enrolled on the BDA course and yes i agree they have been very supportive to me should i need any advice, I am enjoying my record of experience and will soon be doing my case studys which i feel may be the most challenging part so far. Good luck in the exam, all the best .

13 years 4 months ago #1161 by haighs
Hi. Im currently doing my OHE cert. I started in August but im taking the march exam to get it over with quicker. I found the course very interesting and loved doing it. How are you getting on with your record of experience. I am enrolled through the BDA course online who are extremely helpful in providing advice and checking work.

13 years 4 months ago #1160 by flipflop
Hi i was wondering if there were any other nurses out there that are doing the bda course in oral health education. I,ve completed the course but i,m now doing the record of experience to be able to take the exam in september. It be nice to hear from anyone who is on this course and to hear how they are getting on. thanks
:)

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New