payment due!

13 years 4 months ago #1022 by Vms118
Preetirai, please tell me you have this situation sorted out now? If not I think once it is - hopefully - you should name and shame the practice company so no one else falls for this diabolical behaviour.

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #1000 by kayla
I had this happen to me you need to contact your local employment tribunal who will email you a form to fill in.

13 years 5 months ago #948 by Vms118
If you do catch up with the culprits, make sure to record your conversation with them. Most phones do this these days. Just be subtle and have the phone in a top pocket or simply hold it as if it was just coincidentally in your hand. people who think they are getting away with something often say incriminating things. Good luck.

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 5 months ago #945 by preetirai
@mm21 thanx alot for this information..i will try my luck tomrw .hope it works out..will defntly let u know about it..

13 years 5 months ago #944 by preetirai
@shazza the basic problem is these guys are running 12 prctses all over london,so really dont knw where they will be at what time.no one can actually gt hold of them..worst is the practse managers response to all this.shes just being very rude and not at all responding..my first plan was to go directly to the practise but i knw it wont be fruitful coz the bosses wont be there.

13 years 5 months ago #942 by mm21
O.k, don't let them get away with this. Phone ACAS first thing Monday 01159002670 and explain the situation. You only have 3 months to make a claim and take them to the tribunal court (which is free) so you need to get on to this straight away.

They will explain the exact process you should take and send you a claim form in the case that you need to take it further. You are entitled to your pay + holiday.

I had this problem before and as soon as I rang ACAS and did exactly what they told me the money was in the bank.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

13 years 5 months ago #941 by shazza
Best advice is always from citizens advice. Would go to them, they will be able to tell you where you stand re no contract. my advice also would be to go and speak to the boss personally. They may be able to ignore your emails and the like but it will be hard to ignore you in person. Good luck.

13 years 5 months ago #940 by preetirai
hi all i am in a situation..please need help..i worked in a nhs practice for 1 month and since i was not happy i decided to quit..aftr working for 160 hrs so sincerely somtimes in a day assisting two dentists,i didnt recev the payment,the bosses there are not at all responding to my emails,calls and mesgs,aftr working so hard i dont desrve such a treatment..dont know what to do?? can anyone please suggest me anything..to add further i was just about to finish my probation period so i dont have any contract with them,not even an employment letter they gave me..m so frustrated:(

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New