TCO Wage?

12 years 7 months ago #1713 by Toots
That sounds like ask for commission on conversions to me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #1697 by Assessor
At our practice Im a TCO along with our other nurse I have the cert she dosent as I trained her. We are having on going training from Laura she comes in evey 2mths, to take us the next step further. Our dentist pays us an hourly rate of dental nurses as we do dental n ursing and reception duties as its a single handed practice with a dentist n parttime hygenist/therapist. We have a bonus scheme if we get over £25,000 per month over the counter. the more we get the more the bonus. But I suppose If we did TCO full time like in some practices then I would ask for a tco wage wot ever thta was.

12 years 7 months ago #1692 by Vms118
So in other words she did not want to get in trouble, and jeopodise any further training employment income from your dental practice by putting a figure into your head? lol sounds to me like she may have fobbed you off. Which is understandable I guess, not everyone wants to wade into these sorts of things do they.

Victorus Aut Mortis.

12 years 7 months ago #1685 by Assessor
I spoke to our tco trainer Laura and she said theres no actual set rate for a tco. The dentist could reward on the amount of conversions the tco does.

12 years 7 months ago #1677 by Vms118
I'd be interested in this too :)

Victorus Aut Mortis.

12 years 7 months ago #1672 by emma1990mc
Yes that would be great if you don't mind!

:-)

12 years 7 months ago #1671 by Assessor
Good question I dont Know. I can always ask Laura Horton for you. Shes coming for some training on Monday.

12 years 7 months ago #1670 by emma1990mc
Hi,

I was just wondering how much roughly a TCO should get paid in a fully private practice?

Thank you :-)

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New