Lead dental nurse salary...

13 years 5 months ago #1051 by louise7380
I have 14 yrs experience, 5 yrs high street, 5 yrs maxillofacial theatre, and 4 yrs community (dental access centres, special needs, prison)
The practie will be 5 surgeries, brand new so starting from scratch and implementing the htm 01-05 best practie etc.... I don't have a job description as yet, I have been told by the lady interviewing me that it's a lot of responsibily, but that is all I have been told so far!
The practice is in Northamptonshire.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #1049 by Vms118
I think this is a little subjective. It would help if you could provide the following -

-years of experience
-size of practice your moving too
-rough outline of your expected duties (in my exp what is actaully expected varies from practice to practice)
-practice region/county

:)

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 5 months ago #1034 by louise7380
Hi guys,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. I am going for a lead nurse job with a large corperate company (won't say who!) and was wondering if there were any lead nurses or anyone in the know who could tell me roughly how much I should be offered as a salary? I currently work for NHS and am at the top of band 4, and not sure what to expect! Can't find anywhere on line that will tell me!

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New