How is everyone storing Medical History forms?

5 years 1 week ago #8891 by Anika139
Hi,
We currently have a filing cabinet solely for MHF which we get patients to sign an update on and then scan the update into their notes and place back into the filing cabinet. However we have recently had a tablet installed which is compatible with our software and it does allow patients to update and complete MHF which automatically save into their patient notes. We will be implementing this in the next couple of weeks. Perhaps contact your software provider and see if they have a similar option available as it is so much quicker for everyone and saves paper and ink. Hope this helps :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #8885 by KellyMarie7
Hello,

My practice is looking for a better way to update, record and store MH forms.

Currently we are printing forms completed in the past by patients, asking them to sign for changes and scanning this into the notes. We have one scanner that will link to only one computer, we are very limited to space. We are a very busy 5 chair surgery and find the scanning system to be slow and time consuming.

I have heard of methods of using tablets and another where the scanner is built into the keyboard? But I am struggling to find things online in regards to these.

How is everyone else completing this process? Does anyone have a method that is better? Less time consuming?

Any advice would be very grateful!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New