I’ve had a written grievance from a member of staff.

5 years 9 months ago #8746 by celinewhite
"someone broke into tera gold farming tera gold that dance studio around the corner from the house
And burned it to tera gold farming tera gold the floor — there may be not anything left in any respect! And they left
A stolen automobile right out front. Do you keep in mind while you used to tera gold farming tera gold dance
There, honey?"

"I remember." I shivered, and winced.

"i can live, toddler, in case you want me."
"No, mom, i will be fine. Edward might be with me."

She looked like that is probably why she wanted to tera gold farming tera gold live. "i will be again
Tonight." It sounded as just like a caution because it gave the impression of a promise,
And she or he glanced at Edward again as she said it.

"i really like you, mom."

"i love you, too, Bella. Try and be more careful while you walk, honey, I
Don't need to tera gold farming lose you."

Edward's eyes stayed closed, however a wide grin flashed across his face.

A nurse got here bustling in then to tera gold farming check all my tubes and wires. My mother

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #8731 by UrbanNurse1000
Honestly, I think you need to work somewhere much better. You are wasted there. They don't appreciate what you are doing, they should be thanking you!

6 years 6 months ago #8436 by dental_nurse23
Hello. I hope you guys can offer me some advice because I’m at a loss of what to do and no longer trust anyone I work with. Sorry it’s a long one!

Bit of background: I’ve been a dental nurse for 8 years and I’ve not long turned 30. I’ve been with my current practice for 3. We are part of a small network of practices. I returned to work after 10 months sick leave at the end of August and because I’m now part time, I’ve actually only done 8 working days.

Since I’ve been away, a couple of people have left and have been replaced, so I’m now working as part of a 2 dentist practice with 3 other nurses, two of whom are new and I’ve not worked with before.

Anyway, I’ve gone back and the practice manager has also left. So we are being managed by another practices manager, so she’s not there very often. As soon as I returned I noticed that things had become very lax. Daily logs weren’t being completed fully, monthly tests weren’t being done, instruments were being kept in the surgeries unbagged, people were arriving late, the surgeries were filthy etc. There was a lot that was wrong. So obviously I mentioned this to my other nurses. One doesn’t know any better because she’s new and one doesn’t really go in surgery. The other is recently qualified and as I found out when I went back, has also been made head nurse. She’s only young too so when I first went back, I felt a bit undermined. But there’s no perks to being a head nurse where I work. It’s a title only and additional jobs kind of thing. There is no pay rise in it. So I’m not fussed now. But this nurse isn’t very good at what she does. The surgery is a tip and the dentist is always asking me to show her how to do things. Not hard things either, stuff like mixing materials.

Anyway, because I’ve been trying to get everyone up to the same standard and on the same page, I’ve been showing the nurses what’s been missing and where we need to improve. I’ve not been nasty about it, I’ve just said ‘ look, we should be doing this but we aren’t. Let’s start again!’ Or something along those lines.

I went into work on Monday (I work Monday to Wednesday) and was pulled in the office to be told that someone has made a written complaint about me. Someone I work with! I was completely in shock because I had no idea I had done anything wrong to tell the truth. But apparently someone finds me intimidating and I create an atmosphere in the staff room. My jaw actually dropped. I’ve been back for less than 3 weeks. But I wasn’t shown the letter, I wasn’t read the letter and the manager won’t tell me who it is. By process of elimination I think it’s the recently qualified head nurse. Although I’ve helped (loosely, this is, as she doesn’t seem to like listening to advice or just ignores it generally) train her and worked with her for around 2 years, I’m just shocked. She must feel that I’m stepping on her toes. But the manager did tell me to keep an eye out for anything that wasn’t being done and although there’s lots, there only small things that I didn’t want to bother the manager about. But they are important things that the CQC will pick up on.

I just want to come and do my job well and properly and go home. The manager wanted to know how to rectify it but I said I don’t know what I’ve done wrong so I don’t know how to. I said I’ll just not speak to anyone but that’s not exactly being a team player. You can’t work in a dental practice and not talk to your colleagues. I’d love to work in a place where everyone looks after everyone else and not just themselves.

So yeah. Sorry it’s a long one but I’m not sure what to do about it and I’ve got no one to talk to. Am I entitled to see the letter or at least know who it is? The manager has advised me to talk to everyone and iron out any issues but then surely me approaching whoever it is, is just going to make me look overbearing again?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I’m literally the least intimidating person you could ever hope to meet. I’ve told numerous family and friends and they’ve laughed at me, thinking I was joking.

Thank you.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New