Staff Records

6 years 6 months ago #8437 by dental_nurse23
How did your revisit go? We had CQC in January and they never said anything about staff records. I don’t even have my proper certificates as my last practice lost them. I only have photocopies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #8390 by SmilingDCP
Thanks for this, good to know as we are due a CQC visit!

I would add BLS to the list as well, as it is something we have to renew every year.

:)

6 years 8 months ago #8374 by Rosiemay.t
Hi,

I am in need of some help :/ .

We recently had a CQC inspection where we was told that each member of staff must have a folder with their qualifications kept and all necessary records. We do this however we was told a lot of content was missing, for example, ALL members of staff must have safeguarding level 2 and photo ID.
I am now in search of a list that states what is a requirement, I have asked CQC, Skills for Care, Department of Health and GDC. NO LUCK!!
I think its a bit cheeky to say we are missing records when it states nowhere that they are requirements.. ANYWHOO.. I was hoping you guys could help me make my own list... This is what I have so far...
-CV
-Photo ID
- DBS Check
-Qualification certificates
- Safeguarding level 2 (minimum)
- Appraisals
-GDC Registration
- Immunizations

I really want to be prepared for our re-visit... if theres anything you think might be worth adding or if the dentists need specific things can you please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!!

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New