Written Complaint

6 years 9 months ago #8330 by h.t3112
It isn't too late after just a month and your practice manager should know how to do this. Is it a corporate or a single practice? if corporate then call the head office for advice. if it is a single practice then an appraisal is a good opportunity to raise concerns as appraisals are for positive and negative feedback and also a chance to ask for more money! I do this yearly and manage an increase ever other year. I also raise the odd concern. when you say the appraisal is coming up do you mean its in the next couple of weeks? if it is longer then I wouldn't wait for the appraisal I would ask for a private meeting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #8323 by Kelly_Wcampbell
Good format for a written complaint.

9 years 6 months ago #6401 by DNN
Hi AWakefield,

It's not too late to put it in writing and you should do this before raising a concern with the CQC or GDC.

Let me know how you get on?

Best wishes,

Mars@DNN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly_Wcampbell

9 years 6 months ago #6393 by AWakefield
Could someone give me some advice please, I have my appraisal coming up and there was an issue with the dentist I work with that did not get resolved about a month ago. At the time I feel I should have written a complaint but was too upset.

Is it too late to write a complaint about his behaviour and present it at my appraisal? Also how do I go about raising this complaint formally. My practice manager said she doesn't know if I've left it too late or how it is done.
I thought it would have been something that had to be in the practice information re CQC.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New