Help Required please

10 years 11 months ago #5289 by Judith99
Hi Teesey,

If you look on the NEBDN website and click on 'Order Form' you can order buckles and badges from them, They need to see a copy of your certificate and payment with your order form. I ordered a replacement buckle after the hinge snapped on mine (qualified years ago) and it was £17.00 only took a few days to deliver it too.

hope this helps x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #5268 by MLA
Hello,
You don't need anything else than your certificate really and as we shouldn't have a lot of extras on our work tunic you won't be able to show it either but I bought mine 500 years ago...from BADN. Just remember, you can only buy it once. If you lose it, wash it so it loses colour or so, you can't buy a new one.

:)

10 years 11 months ago #5265 by Teesey
Thanks EKW

yes relieved isnt the word believe me! No I havent emailed NEBDN yet I was waiting till I had my certs and registered with the GDC for my reg number, but ill try that

Thanks

10 years 11 months ago #5246 by Ekw
Hi there,

Congrats on passing your exam!! You will be relieved now!
Have you emailed the NEBDN and asked them? They surely must know where you get them I didn't know it'd stopped giving them out . I never bothered with my buckle as we don't wear dresses now.

10 years 11 months ago #5219 by Teesey
Er noone has any idea where u get the NVQ dental qualification badge from ??? im surprised as a lot of nurses are choosing this way to train to be dental nurses.
Oh well back to the internet trawl then
Thanks

11 years 15 hours ago #5081 by Teesey
Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone could help me here. I managed to pass my NVQ Level 3 dental exam today 3rd time lucky!!!! im so relieved that is over and done with now. I was wondering where you get your NVQ qualification badge and belt buckle from as it isnt available from the national examining board anymore??.

Also as well as I finished my portfolio a while back and the exam passed now. I would be qualified from Monday on wards so how does it work for me being in the surgery then if my boss hasnt had time to set up the indemnity for me??

Hope some one can advise

Thanks

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New