Does anyone work for ADP?

12 years 1 month ago #2008 by stacey1504
i love working for ADP, its like any other company really. have a great set of dentists, only thing i'd say about my practice is that they could brush up on their practice managers more and ours doesnt seem to have a clue, likes using excuses for not doing things, says he is too busy. our dentists and hygienist is now writing to area manager to be able to get certain equipments and things they need done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #1366 by Sarka
I do not know if it is appropriate to write on here with company names posted
I think they are mainly nhs overseas dentists who do not get enough time for their patients, might suffer mats shortage by the end of the month and nurse has to get on with it + be willing to do paperwork, reception, questioning ptnts if they are on benefits and which one atc, they do fluoride application and other courses for nurses

BUT as allways it depends on each practice, place, dentist You work with..they have practices all over UK..

13 years 2 weeks ago #1359 by fifi
ADP Associate Dental Practices.

It is a corporate company. You would know if you worked for them.

13 years 2 weeks ago #1358 by seakiki11
:blush: what's the ADP stands for..???sry
thanks

13 years 3 weeks ago #1355 by fifi
Whats your experience/opinion please - I have worked for them before but a long time ago. Just want to know how you feel about them as a company from a nurses point of view.

Ta

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New