SNOW

13 years 4 months ago #1142 by Max
Good to here you all managed to get in.

The problem I /We have is we all live around 13 miles from the practce. I live in the clouds (cotswolds)which is very bad when snow hits most of the pt live in villages so they cancel so all in all not a very productive week.

Our Receptionist lives 5 mins away so she has been dealing with everything what a star she is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #1140 by Toots
Everyone apart from one person got into work and for every patient that cancelled another one took their place. We have been exceptionally busy.

We have had a lot of snow and everyone walked in when the roads where impassable. The only person who didn't had the longest journey and we phoned her to say please don't try to come in. She was just about to set off and was upset at having be told not to come in.

It takes more than snow to close the practice.

We too have a great boss and that is why we all walk an extra mile( sorry for the pun) to help keep the practice running

13 years 4 months ago #1137 by Max
Well, do you have snow and have you all got to work.

I live & work in Oxfordshire and have plenty of snow not been able to get out of my village so no work for me.

My boss is very understanding and tells us not to risk getting in as the Pt will canc so no point you having an accident when there will be no one turning up.

She is a fantastic boss and very lucky to have her. :)

Moderators: DNN

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New