Unit 312 role play nurse - patient

4 years 2 weeks ago #9123 by Ada98
Hi there ,

If I may ask, are you completing/completed the level 3 city and guilds dental nursing course ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #8928 by Char2120
Hi, im not aware of this particular case study but in terms of writing a script and giving an oral health session in a first person narrative setting I would start by using "I advise to my patients..."or "we advise to our patients".
A session on oral health would be specific to the patient, consider their age, and medical history. Then you would set two aims for the patient. Ie: a child age 6 with poor manual dexterity. My advise would be to brush effectively for two minutes twice a day (once before bed and one other time) using a small medium textured toothbrush with a 1000ppm fluoride toothpaste and use disclosing tablets once a week. Also mention diet at this is included in oral health is: reduce and restrict sugar intake and acidic fruit juices to meal times only..hope this helps

4 years 11 months ago #8923 by sashaelliott
Hi all, I am due to write my script for the patient - nurse role play for unit 312. I am not sure how to start it at all and I do not want it to sound silly. Basically what it is I need to write it in first person talking about Oral health. It will be recorded so I have to say it out loud. Has somebody done this before? Please help me. Do you have a template or can I have a look at yours? Thanks

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New