sedation exam

6 years 1 month ago #8636 by janeyflop
Thank you so much for your reply, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, have taken exam now, we only had to sit a paper along with all the mountain of paperwork you now need to do. Exam paper was hard, 75 questions , 45 MC and 25 short answer questions but with MC. Fingers crossed, 11.6.18 results out, got to say do think Dental Nurse Courses and exams are getting harder and more involved.
Once again thank you for your reply and kind offer, best wishes for the future and well done by the way . x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #8626 by AFG
Hi. I have no past papers that I can direct you too. Only thing I can tell you is revise a lot because the exam is HARD!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: janeyflop

6 years 1 month ago #8623 by KDrummond
Hey, I done the NEBDN sedation exam about 2 years ago. I can honestly say it was one of the hardest things ive ever done. I really concentrated on studying for the oral part because I was so nervous but that was actually the easiest bit. The examiners really talk you through it step by step and are trying to walk you in to your answer. The written part is very very solid, but if you study as hard as you can you will get there. I wrote as much down as possible even if it wasn’t exactly relieve to the question. Regarding past papers I really struggled to get any, my tutor gave me bare minimum and even at that it wasn’t exactly past papers it was more just a set of questions I’m sure I still have them on emails if you would like I could send them. Because no one gave me anything. X

6 years 1 month ago #8621 by janeyflop
Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to search/ find old test papers for sedation exam in March , so nervous, thought this may help, any suggestions ?. How has anyone else found the exam ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jekaterina

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New