Start of Trainee to starting a course?

5 years 11 months ago #8693 by Gally
Have a look at the new CACHE qualification Acepace training run them it takes 12 months

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #8692 by Gally
Have a look at the new CACHE qualification you can do this in 12 months? Acepace training run them

5 years 11 months ago #8691 by Gally
Learn direct no longer exist have a look at the new CACHE Qualifcation

5 years 11 months ago #8690 by Gally
Hi I am a Dental Tutor I have found out there is a new CACHE qualification called The Principles and Practices in dental Nursing Level 3 Diploma? It only takes 12 months and you do not need a witness as you are assessed in the Work place? Multiple choice exam, have a look at CACHE website I think it’s going to be a good alternative

6 years 6 months ago #8439 by walice004
Get new job simple ....

6 years 6 months ago #8431 by ToothLady_97
Hi there, we’ve had some nurses recently join our practice to start their training and they were wondering the same question as they have been with us for about 3 months now. We spoke to the qualification team in our area, and they said you can start the course any time within 2 years. I would contact nebdn, learndirect or your local training team or even the GDC by email to confirm this. Try speaking to your boss and saying you’d like to start your training soon. Thanks, hope nursing is going well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: unflappable

6 years 7 months ago #8430 by Annonymus98
Hi joseph this should not be allowed. You should speak to your practice manager and ask why your starting your course so late. If they do not give you a valid explanation then contact your training course your with or simply leave and apply elsewhere where you can start straight away. :) hope this helped

6 years 7 months ago #8429 by JosephPolizzi
Hello fellow nurses!

I'm just wondering what the time period is to start a training course in the UK..

I started my job as a Trainee Dental Nurse in March this year, working in a mixed NHS/Private practice. I was told during my interview I would work 6 months and then begin my course.. I haven't gone into a course as of yet and when speaking to my manager she has said that I will start the course after 12-14 months..

Is this allowed?
Is there a time frame as to when they have to put trainees onto a course.

I'm a bit frustrated as I just want to get on with my career and progress.

Any info would be helpful.
Thanks!
Joe

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New