Dental nursing Diploma Help!

6 years 11 months ago #8251 by Lisaroche24
Hi Peter,

I presume you are doing the NEBDN Diploma? You are required to be employed in a Clinical environment in order to complete this qualification. Your course provider should have advised you on this. You will not be able to enter for the exams if you are not working in a dental practice or dental hospital. Go back to your course provider and discuss this with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EstherofMDP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #8249 by Peter1983
Good morning.

I was wondering if anyone was able to give me any advice.
I am soon to start my Diploma in Dental Nursing (which I am super excited about) however the closer it gets the more complications seem to arrive.
I currently have a full time job within the customer service industry but finally have the confidence to get into dental nursing.
I have received my timetable, bought all my books and have been studying as if the course has already began.
I have looked through all of the internet to gain and learn as much as I can about what is expected of me and what is to come of my course. This is when I stumbled upon a problem.
I discovered about the ROE, which I know is the foundation of all dental nurse trainees, and I understand what it is all about and how it works.
However one thing that troubles me the witness program. I am looking forward to getting practical with my work and learning more in the office than maybe the classroom can teach but my concern is with the hours you are required to complete.
I have searched everywhere and found no news on how many hours I need go complete. Do i need to complete certain hours weekly? Or do I need just a set amount of hours in total?
As I said before I am in full time employment and the main income from my household is my responsibility so it concerns me if I would have to leave my job before being successful in my course.
I am currently registered with the Lotus Dental school. So if anyone has any experience with the way this school expect things or any help in general would be most appreciated. My course is due to start on the 13th of May

Thank you.
Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New