Unverifiable CPDs

13 years 8 months ago #765 by parker1
Read articles, journals, or dental nurse magazine, attend conferences it does not cost anything for unverifiable,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #761 by lavalette
The dental nurses magazine cover the vcpd. 18 hours a year. Read two magazines and answer a set of short questions. No worries about vcpd.

13 years 9 months ago #669 by donna10480
just by reading articles on this website, is classed as non verifiable. Also .. reading any dental articles by internet / magazines. just log the article date, source of information and what you have learnt. Its easy to build up those hours, its the verifiable everyone worries about. hope this helps.

13 years 9 months ago #666 by SammyBrowne
Its nearly the end of the year deadline for login our yearly CPD scores to the GDC, and like most people, I've been focusing on getting cheap and free VERIFIABLE CPDs. Now I'm a bit stuck on meeting my target for UNVERIFIABLE CPDs, does anyone know where a good site to gain some 'interesting' uCPDs?

Also, I've moved area, and back at my local hospital they run cheap evening courses to gain a range of vCPDs...does anyone know if they do such a thing in the Hampshire area???

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New