Which online dental nurse course?

5 years 11 months ago #8695 by Gally
Hi have a look at the new CACHE qualification? It’s a level 3 Diploma I know Acepace training run this course in Hertfordshire and London?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #8694 by Gally
Hi personally I dislike online learning and believe you learn better in the classroom with others? Have a look at the new CACHE qualification level 3 Dental Nurse Diploma The Principles and Practices of dental nursing you only need 16 hours a week you are assessed in the work place, classroom twice a month and online exam. Acepace training run them in Hertfordshire and London?

6 years 1 day ago #8669 by Yoya
How was your experience, would you recommend them?

6 years 2 months ago #8614 by Yoya
I'm looking into the online NEBDN course provided by King's seems good in terms of convenience, price and duration.
However can't seem to find any reviews for them!

8 years 2 weeks ago #7320 by Allison
Hi,

I don't understand, maybe I am being thick. Why are you needing to re-train if you already have qualifications? Is it because you have been out of the dental nursing scene for a few years? Do you need to re-register?

Monkeyfeet, why won't the GDC accept your NEBDSA? We have unqualified nurses who have had time out for babies then come back into it years later and reg'd anyway on the "granny" concept, ie they have done time served in the past so they don't need to do courses apart from CPD like everyone else.

please explain to me, I don't mind you calling me a dope! lol :silly: The practice I work at doesn't tell us whats going off in the real world, just what we need to know :unsure:

8 years 2 weeks ago #7318 by JulesHS
Hi Same here I was going in circles too but have bitten the bullet and decided to start again and retrain as I felt this was the only option I had. Have you tried the NEBDN web site for course providers. I have opted for an online course with Harriet Ellis and have to attend 6 classroom sessions throughout the year. The only thing is you need to find a job as a trainee. However if you have previous experience this could work in your favour.

8 years 1 month ago #7252 by Adri88
Hi, Im new here, Im looking for opinion about Wisdom Dental school on Clapham Juntion. Classes starting Thursday 17 /03, is someone here who heard about this school? Or may someone starting now as well? ^^

8 years 1 month ago #7237 by jmoss
I found a good one with Kings College Hospital London.

You do have to attend for an Induction day, and then 2 mock exams but everything else is online.

dnetc.kch.nhs.uk/online-dental-nursing-qualification.html

8 years 1 month ago #7203 by monkeyfeet
I need to embark on a dental nurse course. Preferably online, preferably NEBDN. I have read so many reviews good and bad for Harriet Ellis, I haven't read any for Dental Nurse academy. Has any one got some good advice?

I have gained NEBDSA qualification millions of years ago, but the GDC won't accept it now. I don't fancy doing Key Skills and feel that I may only need a "refresher" course - though no one offers this!

Please help! I'm going round in circles!

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New