Inhalation Sedation

8 years 10 months ago #6731 by sylvia.rippl
it is not the problem of mostly they just dont want people in it is the big issue with indemnity insurance, I have the same problem at my hospital and we are not allowed to take any students from outside, it is to do with the insurance and safety of u and the others, I have to say the best way is to ask your dentist to recommend you to some one and help u to find the placement wish u good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #6725 by zaralina
England. None of the local hospitals want to help...I get the impression they've become fed up with people coming in to observe :(

8 years 10 months ago #6724 by Ekw
Hi there

Have you tried your local dental hospital? Where I work we had a few nurses from local practice's who came and did their IS with us for their folio and there was no issue. Are you Scotland or England?

8 years 10 months ago #6722 by zaralina
Hi everyone...I'm trying to find somewhere that will let me observe some inhalation sedation for my RofE, but so far not one place I've contacted has wanted to help me out. They all say much the same thing "we don't allow that any more" or just fob me off....just wondering how on earth anyone manages to get their sedation RofE completed!? Any suggestions?

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New