NHS Frontline Nursing & Midwifery Programme - Free

9 years 4 weeks ago #6594 by marquesnh
Hi

I am on the frontline course in Northampton just about to go to workshop 2. Like you I was nervous and apprehensive about what to expect.
Im the only dental nurse on the course and from a general practice whilst everyone else is employed by the NHS and working in hospitals.

I love the course, so useful and interesting, the workshops where really good, not boring and full of information.

Hopefully I will be able to influence my practice in some shape or form
x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #6359 by krey
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for the information.

I've just been accepted onto the Manchester cohort starting October.
Not sure exacltly what to expect but although a bit nervous, I'm really excited and looking forward to a new challenge.

Would love to know there are more dental nurses taking up this opportunuty.

Karen

9 years 8 months ago #6324 by Rebecca.Williamson
NHS Frontline Nursing & Midwifery Programme

The NHS Frontline Nursing & Midwifery Programme is avalable to all nurses that deliver NHS care. That includes Dental Nurses. It’s a free 6 month programme that is aimed at all levels of qualified Nurses and Midwives, involving online material an induction and 2 residential workshops. The programme is fully funded by the NHS Leadership Academy as long as the delegates attend all sessions. Participants will learn to reflect on their strengths, their role and their ability to do what they came in to the profession to do - make a difference to people’s lives. The application process is online. Delegates need to have a discussion with their line manager prior to applying.

To apply follow the link - [url=http://http://www.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/grow/frontline-nursing-and-midwifery-programme/][/url]
Attachments:

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New