looking who can help me with ROE !! i can pay it !

9 years 8 months ago #6286 by Jude1
what is ROE? I will help if I can,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #6232 by theresemc
Hi SImona

I am presuming you are taking the National dIploma

When you are given your record of experience it looks daunting but actually it is only what it says it is a record of what you do in your surgery every day. You need to start your first one and use it as a template for all the others as you will be repeating the same thing over and over again.
Use bullet points they don't want an essay I completed mine last year and my tutor confirmed this was ok
So let me give you an example setting up your surgery for the day could be this

1. Sanitise hands for this first one say how long and what you use. The. For the rest just say sanitise hands
2. Put on PPE again for the first one state what you use ie gloves mask protective glasses then for all the rest of your put on Ppe
3 switch on unit
4 purge lines 2 mins
5 correct patients notes on comp and paper records
6. Radiographs available for viewing
7 surgeons ppe and patients remember on this first one state what they are
8 Clean clinical surfaces bracket table etc
9 set up tray what is it check up filling Mirror probe tweezers 3 in one or filling state what it is you would put on tray
10 call patient and meet greet seat.

I haven't included everything like you asparator tube etc you know what you need to set out for the day
If you are taking impressions bullet point you materials how you sanitise them before and after

Each roe will be different but the clue here is they are not after an after an essay as you are not given much space to write in.

For your reflective account they want your weaknesses and strengths.
It could be that your mixing isn't great. State you could improve this by practicing with the materiel most practices have old or out of date stock you could use. Maybe for your strengths you could say you are good at a particular procedure.

Remember to talk about ( in bullet form) how during the procedure how you continually monitor the patient the dentist relays on you to do this you might notice before the dentist that they are becoming agitated by there actions or palour

I hope this helps you should be referring to your mentor this be it your dentist or another nurse they are there to help you.

If you a stuck on any of the roes I am more that happy to help.

Regards Therese

9 years 10 months ago #6231 by theresemc
Hi SImona

I am presuming you are taking the National dIploma

When you are given your record of experience it looks daunting but actually it is only what it says it is a record of what you do in your surgery every day. You need to start your first one and use it as a template for all the others as you will be repeating the same thing over and over again.
Use bullet points they don't want an essay I completed mine last year and my tutor confirmed this was ok
So let me give you an example setting up your surgery for the day could be this

1. Sanitise hands for this first one say how long and what you use. The. For the rest just say sanitise hands
2. Put on PPE again for the first one state what you use ie gloves mask protective glasses then for all the rest of your put on Ppe
3 switch on unit
4 purge lines 2 mins
5 correct patients notes on comp and paper records
6. Radiographs available for viewing
7 surgeons ppe and patients remember on this first one state what they are
8 Clean clinical surfaces bracket table etc
9 set up tray what is it check up filling Mirror probe tweezers 3 in one or filling state what it is you would put on tray
10 call patient and meet greet seat.

I haven't included everything like you asparator tube etc you know what you need to set out for the day
If you are taking impressions bullet point you materials how you sanitise them before and after

Each roe will be different but the clue here is they are not after an after an essay as you are not given much space to write in.

For your reflective account they want your weaknesses and strengths.
It could be that your mixing isn't great. State you could improve this by practicing with the materiel most practices have old or out of date stock you could use. Maybe for your strengths you could say you are good at a particular procedure.

Remember to talk about ( in bullet form) how during the procedure how you continually monitor the patient the dentist relays on you to do this you might notice before the dentist that they are becoming agitated by there actions or parlour.

I hope this helps you should be referring to your mentor this be it your dentist or another nurse they are there to help you.

If you a stuck on any of the roes I am more that happy to help.

Regards Therese

9 years 10 months ago #6230 by theresemc
Hi Simona
Your record of experience may look hard but actually you are only giving an account of procedures you do. It is monotonous as you are repeating things over again. Like your daily set up. The clue here is how much space you have to write in. It isn't that big so break it up in to bullet points. Ie daily set set up

Sanitise hands
Put on ppe
Switch unit on
Purge lines 2 mins
Clinical notes for dentist check correct patient
Radiographs available for viewing
Clean all work surfaces
Set up tray on bracket table
Mirror probe tweezers 3 in 1 tip
Or what ever instruments you need for procedure
Ppe for surgeon and patient you could state what these are in your first Roe and then just refer to ppe for the rest
Etc etc
Use this as your template adding things for different procedures like how you sanitise you impressions

Your Roe doesn't have to be an essay just get the main points down and you can use the bullet points over again for each roe. Hope this helps. Think about things you may have improved on for your reflective account.
Hope this helps get your mentor helping you it is what she is there for .
Regards THerese

Sorry I presume you are taking the National diploma as I think the nvq may be different

9 years 10 months ago #6202 by pablo79
You must have a course tutor or mentor that can help you, although I don't think for one minute that anyone on this site would give you false information or guide you in the wrong direction. I do agree with Flora, you should not be offering to pay complete strangers money. Good Luck x

9 years 10 months ago #6198 by Flora
Hi, have you not got a mentor or someone that you work with that can help you? I don't think you should be offering to pay poeple for help?!

9 years 10 months ago #6191 by Simona1989
Looking who finish Roe , really need help!
i can pay for that .

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New