OHE Logbook help!

10 years 5 months ago #5833 by seakiki11
Hi done my course this year(and pass :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: ) there is not stated that should be 3 months you may see the pt only once...if you want and then write your case study...as I did with one of mine, you may want to specify somewhere in the study that a subsequent evaluation will be done at the next app. :) good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #5799 by whitelock
Hi, I would ask your tutor where it is in your paper work that it states that. I did the course but back in 2009 and it's changed since then so I couldn't say whether or not that part has changed since I did it. How far did you leave it between the first and last appointment? It shouldn't make all that much difference really...? All you'd need to change is the ending wouldn't you? Though, it depends how you've written it etc! I hope you haven't got to write it all again!!

10 years 6 months ago #5784 by orthonurse79
Hello everyone
After some advice from anyone who has done the NEBDN OHE course please. I am doing the course on-line (big mistake!!! Take me back to the classroom!!) and my tutor has said that for my expanded case studies that the time between the patients first and last appointment needs to be at least 3 months?? I can't see this written in the guidance notes anywhere- the only mention of 3months is in reference to the part A log sheets of 10 patients to be seen twice each and that states that the complete assignment should be carried out over at least 3 months.
Can anyone help please? I am going to have to re-write my case study and get the patient back in if she is right :(

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New