FREE GENERAL (NON-VERIFIABLE) CPD

7 years 7 months ago #7879 by STaylor94
Everyone at my practice said once you've done your 50 hours verified than any extra verified you do you can put down as general so yes thats fine :) x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #7878 by sophomoreslump8
As far as I am aware, you still have to do the full amounts. So if you did 70 hours verifiable- you'd still have to do 100 unverifiable anyway. xx

7 years 7 months ago #7875 by SmilingDCP
Hello,

So, if I were to complete say 70 hours of verified CPD, would that reduce the amount of non-verifiable CPD to 80 hours?

Thanks

:)

11 years 2 months ago #3799 by MrsW
Jo-Anne, put down however long it takes you to read it =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: EliDavey

11 years 2 months ago #3774 by jo-anne
how many hours non-verifiable CPD would you say was in 1 vital magazine - i subscribe but im unsure how many hours per issue to put down. thank you

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2439 by DNN
Hi DN's,

We just wanted to remind you their is tonnes of free non-verifiable CPD on this site and the forum is also considered general CPD.

Links to General CPD
Dental Nurse News
Dental Nurse Library

Here is what the GDC say about General CPD:

'What information must I record for general CPD activity?

You could monitor what reading you undertake over a short period, perhaps one-week, and take a judgement as to whether that was typical. This information could then be used to summarise your monthly reading, for example, the BDJ together with other journals could contribute 10 hours of general CPD per month, perhaps more. It might be useful to use your notes to record articles of particular interest, and use your CPD record as a reference source. This is not necessary if you are able to meet the CPD requirements entirely through verifiable activity.' Read more..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dominique123, SmilingDCP, lory17ana

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New