online child protection courses

11 years 7 months ago #2457 by seakiki11
Hi,
I've done mine with Islington PCT ,if u work in this area u may contact them or try to email and see if u can do it wth them...
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
also there is a program for somking cessation for dental nurses is free ... u may contact this number 0800 093 9030 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Andreea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #2422 by Louby82
Hi Ask Learning Academy do offer a really good course, if you email them they can offer you a variety of ways to do the course and they cover adults as well as children all at level 2.

11 years 8 months ago #2388 by MLA
Hello, very good advice here.
Just don't forget the adults...
We do have to do the same thing for both groups.

:) MLA

11 years 8 months ago #2383 by lynn55
Contact your local pct and ask them to supply you with someone to come and give you the child protect course at your surgery, you may have to get some other surgeries involved we had to have a minimum of 20 people, so asked another practice to join us. It should be free, it was for us.

Good luck

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2377 by kta1986
Hi,

I did my course with safechild online, they do level one and two. It costs £20-£25 per course. If you're a BADN member they were offering £5 off. Hope this helps!

www.safecic.co.uk/e-shop/all-categories/.../category_pathway-13

11 years 8 months ago #2376 by neilched
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any websites that do free or really cheap child protection course level 2.

Cheers

Cheryl B)

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New