Sedation courses in Lancashire

12 years 2 months ago #1960 by Vms118
Is this the colleague who hijacked your account once and posted under your name?

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #1955 by Assessor
Oh I am going to but we will be stuck for when we do sedations in the Practice. Thats her loss.

12 years 2 months ago #1954 by bonbon86
It sounds to me that she isn't very interested then. The thing about post quals is, you need to have the drive and determination to do it. If she didn't complete it first time round and isn't showing any signs of effort to find another training centre, I would leave her too it.

12 years 2 months ago #1953 by Assessor
Well it seems Im the one doing the looking for her. yet im not even interested in Sedation. Ive given her all the centres that run the courses ive given her all the names of practices she could go to for help and obs but nothing so i shall tell her to try manchester dental hospital. Thank you again.

12 years 2 months ago #1952 by bonbon86
I'm not sure how keen she is on travelling, but Manchester dental hospital provide post qual sedation twice a year.

12 years 2 months ago #1951 by Assessor
Hi my colleque is looking for a sedation course. She joined our practice in 2010. She had already signed up for a sedation course with Training 2000 but with one thing and another she didnt complete it.
Now shes having problems finding a course to do. Ive given her plenty of names etc. She doesnt want an onlone course but one she can attend. She is our Sedation coordinator. Can any one help. :S

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New