Radiography

12 years 8 months ago #1679 by Vms118
Negative marking is a pain in the butt! but I guess it has to be as not just anyone can throw IR around :unsure:

Victorus Aut Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #1664 by Syll
I did my exam with the Royal College of Radiographers, was told a lot easier to pass, and i did first time round. Recognised by the GDC, its just that the NEBDN one is known more coz its been there longer than the RCR one. Don't know if u can write exam in your area, I did mine in Aldershot, Hampshire (South West). Contact Southern Dental Trainers for more info, their number is 01252 319 638. Hope that helps and good luck!!

12 years 8 months ago #1663 by Assessor
Apperntley they will be doing away with the negative marking in December. So mite stand a better chance.

12 years 8 months ago #1660 by hstuchfield
I'm hoping to do mine in sept, sorry i can't help but I think getting your paper is a great positive move. Good luck x

12 years 8 months ago #1655 by Assessor
I have yet again for the second time been unsuccessful in the radiography exam.
I can do the practical side and I take all the xrays in the practice. Ive read the book thousands of times. all litereature etc also. Yet I cant seem to put the ansewrs down on paper. So ive emailed the NEBDN to ask for my paper on the freedom of infromation act. To see where I went wrong. Ive had all the training etc. Do I really need the certificate???

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New