Free Online CPD from Waterpik

13 years 3 months ago #1188 by Sher
Hello again!
Just to let you know that I finally received my 5 x 3hrs CPD certificates from Waterpik. I sent the answer sheets to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as suggested on here and even though I was informed that the email had been refused again,they obviously got it ok as I had them sent to me by email to download. Good luck everyone and just keep perservering!!! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #1182 by lynn55
Hi

you all seem to be having trouble sending your answers??? Everyone at our practice and my friends at another practice have sent them with no trouble at all, This is the address we sent ours to
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dont give up

Good Luck

13 years 3 months ago #1181 by measheall
it ok sorted it now.can someone let me know where i need to send them to please :)

13 years 3 months ago #1180 by measheall
i couldnt see it on website either please someone email the link to me as well
thank you :)

13 years 3 months ago #1179 by Sher
Hi Folks....me again!

Just to keep you up to date with the CPD from Waterpik!

I resent the answersheets to them again using the new addresses given to me on here, but they were rejected again from their end. I've given up on this now - I'm just going to log this down as Non verifiable CPD now, which is a shame when you think of the hard work which has been done!
If anyone else has a go and are successful in receiving cpd certificate from Waterpik for these courses, please let me know how you did it!!

13 years 3 months ago #1178 by Sher
The CPD can be accessed from the website but it is a long winded way about getting it. However, the address to access it direct is

www.professional.waterpik.com/education

Hopefully, this should bring you to a page where you can download the five courses they are offering, each of which have a registration form & answer sheet which you send to them to mark and then send your certificate.

I sent mine to the address printed on the answersheets but the email was refused at their end. However, another nurse on this forum kindly sent me alternative addresses to send them to. I have emailed them again today, and so far so good (fingers crossed!).

Good luck with the CPD!!
:)

13 years 3 months ago #1177 by Ellison
Hi Sher,

Where abouts did you find the free cpd as i cannot see it on the waterpik website

13 years 3 months ago #1155 by lynn55
Sorry that should have been waterpik.com

13 years 3 months ago #1154 by lynn55
Hi Sammi

Just type in waterik.com if you have trouble just ley me know and I will e-mail you the link

Lynn

13 years 3 months ago #1153 by SammyBrowne
Could you pretty please send me details of these free CPDs?

13 years 3 months ago #1149 by lynn55
Hi Sher

If you send you completed cpd's to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. you will get your certificates to download and yes they are valid

13 years 4 months ago #1146 by Sher
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone else has completed the free online CPD (worth 15 hours) from Waterpik?

I completed the 5 courses and emailed my answer sheets to them as requested, but unfortunately, the emails will not be accepted from myself and apparently, this is permanent. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm wondering if it is something wrong with my emails (which I am doubting), or whether it is because it is an American company and the CPD isn't valid for here. I found out about this CPD from this forum and a member did query the validity of the CPD but the reply was that it was okay!

It seems a shame that after the hard work I put into this, I'm going to have to log it as Unverified CPD instead, as I am not going to be receiving the certificates as I first thought!!
:unsure:

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New