confused!!

13 years 5 months ago #1098 by dumpling81
Great news and thanks!

I got the certificate for the htm01-05 cpd but I also did the cpd for Rapport building skills with an introduction to NLP.
Do you usually send the certificate via email or post?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #1097 by DNN
CPD UPDATE

Hi there DNs,

Just to let you all know the certificates have been sent- please check your junkmail.

The CPD is back online for all those who still wish to do it.

Once again, thank you for your patience,

Kindest regards,

The Team

13 years 5 months ago #1096 by joannep
Thank you for letting us know. Hope you get the probs sorted out. x

13 years 5 months ago #1093 by DNN
Hi there DNs,

We have taken the article off line until our IT support can find the problem.
Many people can take the test and print the certificate but other people can't. It appears to be a browser problem. We are hoping to fix it as soon as possible.

Everyone who has take the test will still receive a certificate via email as we are able to see who has taken it. This will be sent to you on Monday.

We appreciate your patience.

Kindest regards,

The Team

13 years 5 months ago #1092 by dumpling81
ooohh you're right,it has vanished!!!!
whats going on?
i want my cpd certificate too!

13 years 5 months ago #1091 by dumpling81
hiya joannep. i got an update email from here telling me about the article yesterday so i had a go at anwering the questions last night. i also tried to download the certificate and was unable to. it just took me to a page saying 'error 404'.
i wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem or if it was just my crappy slow laptop playing up so i sent an email to dnn to see if i could rectify this and get my certificate.
i'm currently waiting for a reply.

13 years 5 months ago #1090 by joannep
Yesterday while browsing DNN I came across an HTM 01-05 free CPD article. It was really interesting and to the point. I read it and answered the questions, but was unable to download the certificate. Repeated it countless times and eventually gave up. I asked if anyone was having the same problems as me on the thread about free vcpd......

This morning I've had another look and this is where I am now confused. Said article has now disappeared as well as my post!!

Any chance of an explanation? After all, it was worth 1 hour verifiable cpd to me.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New