× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Covid Face Mask Policy

2 years 2 months ago #9355 by Deepak05
When you wear a mask, you protect others as well as yourself. Masks work best when everyone wears one.
A mask is NOT a substitute for social distancing. Masks should still be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart, especially when indoors around people who don’t live in your household.
Masks should completely cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides of face without gaps.
Masks should be worn any time you are traveling on a plane, bus, train, or other form of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
People age 2 and older should wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in their household.​

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #9349 by unflappable
We allow mask exempt patients to attend at any time. We ask them to wait outside for their appointment if other patients are in the waiting room.

2 years 5 months ago #9343 by unflappable
Exempt patients: we allow them at attend at any time.

2 years 7 months ago #9318 by amy_jane
Hi
I am just wondering what everyones practice policies are with patients entering the practice without facemasks? We were asking everyone to wear them and if they were exempt we have allotted times of the day when they can come where no one else will be in the building making it safe for them and other patients. This was working fine until someone did not like the way we were doing things. I would just like abit of advice on how other places are working as i feel like i am being backed into a corner with the changes being made.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New