× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Botox/derma fillers

5 years 1 month ago #8883 by Rebecca0987
I have just recently completed my adult nursing degree from university (I was a dental nurse from 2010 until this October) I have always looked into aesthetic treatments as an extra income. TheV300 prescribing course is for nurse/midwife. Is there another prescribing course to go on? This course I have to be 3yrs post qualification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #8880 by samuels89
Hello who is this course with? as i was looking myself and unable to find one, i was also looking at the prescribing course but i found it to be much longer than 6 months.
Kind regards

5 years 2 months ago #8876 by Sjones87
Hi I just wanted to get ppls advise on Botox & derma filler course.
I have found a course that accepts dental nurses as long as you have done the anatomy & physiology course first. I called the insurance company and they say I need to send the certificate for anatomy & physiology along with a copy of my dental nurse certificate and GDC registration number.
I just wanted to know if any other nurses have done a course like this an if so where do you practise.?
I have also been advised that after 6monts of being qualified I can take a prescribing course at uni so i can prescribe my own Botox it's a 6month course but I think it will definitely be worth it. What do you guys think?

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New