× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

returning to dental nursing

6 years 6 months ago #8451 by marthajonesbown
please let me know if you find any thing? think I have to do full course and national exam at a mojor cost so an alternative would be great for us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #8435 by BLUEBELL32
I've just purchased the emergency CPD as I'm returning to nursing after 5 years.
has anyone else had trouble accessing it and printing the certs, I keep getting error messages or it says the server doesn't support.
thanks in advance.

6 years 7 months ago #8424 by NatalieJane0
Im in the same position. I went with the emergency CPD and have searched the web for some additional general cpd however DNN has quite a lot on this website too. Good luck. It will be worth it in the end.

6 years 8 months ago #8405 by Angela1234
hi I am in the same situation as you I decided to return back to dental nursing after a break although previously registered with GDC it seems that i have to clock up 150 hours of cpd in order to re-register so currently have decided to go for the emergency verified cpd package with DNN which i must say is value for money, they also offer free NVCPD. I think this is the best option. If you were not registered with GDC prior to your career break then you could maybe consider a trainee position. I hope this helps x

6 years 8 months ago #8397 by chez2802
hi i am trying to return to dental nursing after a 9 yr break,can anyone suggest any refresher courses i should take i haven't registered yet with the gdc as its the expense i have applied for lots of jobs but because of my employment gap and because i don't have computer experience i am finding it so hard i qualified in 96 and have the nebdn qualification any advice would be great thanks.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New