× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Doing online course- best way to study????

7 years 1 month ago #8120 by TinaA
Hi, sorry for confusion, no with Dental nurse Academy...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #8111 by jmoss
Hi Tina,

Did you mean that you're starting with AG Evolution? I can see if my trainee would be up for being 'study buddies'

Jess

7 years 2 months ago #8100 by TinaA
Hi I'm just about to sign up with the same course provider...if you want to keep in touch

7 years 2 months ago #8079 by jmoss
I used to make games with flash cards- match up the pairs type of thing. That worked for me.

Can I ask when you started online and when you got your RoE? I have a trainee doing it online with AG Evolution - she started in Oct and apparently NEBDN still haven't released her RoE. I was hoping for her to sit the written in Nov!

7 years 2 months ago #8069 by Lucynurse1
Hi there :)
I'm currently in training doing my online course with The Dental Nurse Academy, and I'm stressing out about the amount of topics/units we have to learn. The ROE's are fine- no problem. It's the different units, the topics, all the words we have to remember and learn!! My exam isn't until November but I don't see how i'm going to do it cause theres so much to remember! Can anyone recommend the best way to basically study/learn by yourself- When to study? how often? textbooks that are helpful?

STRESS :woohoo: :(

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New