× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Agency Work

7 years 6 months ago #7956 by Teesey
Hi there Natalie

If you are registered for agency work, the agency that register with will contact the surgeries local to you. the best thing would be to find a local agency to you that would use local surgeries. you need to have your gdc registration, your OWN indemnity(you cannot use your employers indemnity if they pay for you) some agencies require you to have your own uniforms, a record of all your immunisations, DBS check, etc
Cavity Dental Agency are a good agency they do provide most things and the pay is v good, worth a call they are based all over the country but head office is in reading their no is 0118 9668291

good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #7945 by natalie.marucci
Hi I am currently working 4 days a week in a private practice, my day off is a Wednesday and I am looking into Agency work for a Wednesday and Saturday. My old practice have asked to do 3 Wednesdays in October, however I do not want to work for an agency company. I am wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to tell practices in my local area that I am available for agency work, weather I need a different insurance and also how they would go about paying me, is it just into my bank account? Thank you for any help xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New