× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

In dilema about doing agency work or practice

7 years 8 months ago #7847 by sophomoreslump8
I left my practise in December and could no longer work with the dentist. He was vile. I was recommend Military medical personnel as an agency and have found them to be excellent. I think since January- I've had maybe 5 or 6 days where I've not been able to be given work. The rates are good and you accrue holiday pay. I actually applied for the full time posting and got it now which is great. Some agencies send you somewhere different all the time. But I prefer MMP as the postings are for months at a time. So I knew from January until October I would be at the same place. Cavity are ok I've heard but you;re always somewhere different. I'm a creature of habit so like to know where i'll and what i'm doing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #7843 by hasinagrg
Hello everyone
I just recenlty qualified as a dental nurse and i am chrrently working in a dental pratice .since my wages hasnt gone up since being qualified i was thinking about doing angency work.as i have got no pior experience working for an agency .i would be greatful if one could give me more advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New