× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Interview help

7 years 10 months ago #7410 by Pammie55
Hi That is very good advice c8CH gave you, but do not forget to check out the practice you hope to be working for and the best way to do this is going on to the NHS choices web site and check you the reviews for the practice, but best of all go to the CQC website and check you there results to see if they passed , or they may have to go back after putting recommendations in
The following user(s) said Thank You: H91

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #7406 by c8Ch
Hi I would advise that you go prepared. Have you been working already as a dental nurse? Read up on the place you are interested in working in. In the next few days ,write down a few things you have done and how it could be useful for your job. Also if you are keen to learn and do CPD let them know, i'm sure most employers like that. Be polite and genuine and above all just be you!! Also, have a few questions in mind that you could ask them, its you checking them out too. Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: H91

7 years 11 months ago #7399 by H91
Hi,
I have an interview coming up in the next few weeks. Please can you give some advice/share your experiences on interview tips and questions?
Thank you. X :)

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New