× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Tax Back for Fees

9 years 1 month ago #6521 by DNN
Hi Saba,

You cannot claim for courses/books. Please see list of what you can claim for here:
www.dentalnursenetwork.com/dental-nurse-tax-back.html

Many thanks
TeamDNN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6518 by saba
hi DNN
I WAS WONDERING WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK from HMRC FOR COLLEGE FEE FOR OHE COURSE AND CAN I CLAIM FOR BOOKS AS WELL.???

REGARDS
SABA

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6510 by DNN
Hi RC1204

Thank you for the feedback - the tax back article has been updated with the link directly to HMRC.

And thank you 'Teesey' & 'Yorkshirebabe' for your comments!! :) :) :)

Best wishes,

DNN

9 years 1 month ago #6506 by Yorkshirebabe
Hi

I dont pay for my tax forms they send them to me for free.

They have been helpful to me as I needed to get back my registration and they helped me with the whole process because when i rang the gdc they didn't really explain things properly and i was so stressed because i had been offered a job close to me.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6505 by RC1204
I'm not saying the site isn't an asset, but a bigger asset would be pointing out the ability to reclaim tax and point towards the HMRC form and guidance in what to do - save people some limited cash and not just tax.

9 years 1 month ago #6502 by Teesey
Hi there
you may be correct in that the HMRC will always be the 1st port of call for claiming back taxes and general inquiries. I have downloaded the form from here and got my taxes back for laundering of my uniforms, claiming of my GDC registration and also my membership of BADN!. which HMRC might not have informed you?
But this site is for dental nurses for lots of different reasons. I find it a great asset when I want information or to top up my CPD

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6500 by RC1204
Hi

Didn’t know this site existed, found it trying to find out about reclaiming tax on uniform washing!

I see there is a form we can get for £5.99, but a bit disappointed at this since further digging I’ve discovered you can get the form and guidance for FREE from HMRC!!! https://www.gov.uk/tax-relief-for-employees/overview

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New